Monday, March 30, 2009

SNAP!

I snapped (again)!
I snapped at a 70+ year old man who worked his arse off to raise me..I wouldn't be sitting here if not for him.
But..I am only human...

..........
...............
............I'm sorry.

Why the heck am I always hungry these days!
And..I think it's all coming back..the body aches, headaches, the chills that I was having two weeks ago...they are all slowly coming back! This happens when you miss a doctor's appointment!

I need sleep.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I think your body needs a rest. You might hv overworked it and you din hv enough rest.

    You shld take it ez, just rest and relax - do nothing. Enjoy life. You don't hv to be bz and doing things all the time you know.

    Sometimes, we just need to slow down, take things ez. Just R&R at home to relieve stress, rest our body and mind.

    Maybe you need a holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too feeling REALLY bad...snapped at mum n dad occasionally

    ReplyDelete