Sunday, March 01, 2009

Web Withdrawal Syndrome

I'm so seriously suffering from web withdrawal syndrome. Since I haven't bought the notebook...I have no internet access at home. So itchy without having access without the www. At my bro's house now to get my internet fix. But..lil Danial is driving me nuts..but then he is really lovalbe most of the time. Tried to help him fix-up this human skeleton and all the internal organs..both of us lost patience. I think he knew more than me :p




Don't really hv anything to blog brag about ..jus gotta kill tat itch.

I had the weirdest Friday nite..this is going to be confusing..I stil am. G caught me online and asked me if I am going to Waikiki with F. I had no idea wat she was talking about. I sms-ed F and F was surprised I know abt the impromptu plan she had with S. Anyway..I decided to meetup with G anyway..since she sounded stressed out. Informed M since she stays nearby. Surprisingly...M will be in Waikiki too..with her friends! In the end..G, myself, F and N ended up in the same place..by coincindence!

Washed the car finally..and the sky is dark! It's going to pour. Rainy season ka? It's been pouring every other day.

Tired...err...becos I've been working out. I know I know..I shouldn't. Only RPM ma. I think I irritated the tai ci teacher today..cos he discovered that I don't know all the moves by heart :p Yea..I got distracted..ever since I fell in love with body combat. It's quite difficult to adjust doing both. I tried to do 'light' BC this morning after 'resting' for 3 days *blink* Did the taping as taught..as closely as I can remember...looked awful...but the support was good. Still can't execute most of the moves that require ankle strength :( though.

It's really raining!

Gotta run but then how to go home when it's pouring! I hope my dad will help me bring in the clothes. I also left the his dog and the male cat roamed free in the garden before I left the house..old man's gonna freak!

Wonder what I should have for dinner tonite. Tummy discomfort for past few days. No fun at all.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. U r really a 'blogaholic' if there is such a word ;)

    Eh I washed my car yest and it poured too, so I can join you as a weather woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei where did u tat human skeleton...considering getting one for my nephew! Or is he too young for that!!!!!??!!!??

    ReplyDelete