Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Birthday Cards Now and Then

When I was young, I received Birthday Cards from friends and friends and friends. Now..at 36..I received Birthday 'Cards' from no one but...Jusco, Parkson, Eu Yan Sang, Brand's Essence of Chicken and god knows what else is coming in the mail.

Please don'y get me wrong...I still have wonderful friends. It's just that we've grown out of sending Birthday Cards. Few years back..we still send E-Cards...but now...a Facebook Hug or Heart or Poke or may be as simple as a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the Facebook Wall will do :D Sometimes when Facebook is too slow in loading..a quick email or MSN/Yahoo or SMS wish will be just fine too. Of course..what's different now is..we can now afford to go out for a good sumptuous dinner...and ocassionally with drinks too. Unfortunately..friends that I celebrate my birthday with nowadays are not mostly not friends that I used to receive birthday cards from. Speaking of which..I seriously cannot remember when was the last time I receive a physical birthday card ler. Was it from you PPL? And that must be like 7 years ago (!) when we were working together in the S company?? I think I did receive a card from OMM (childhood best friend) few years back....I told myself I will send her one in return. But...ehh..I don't even have her home address LOL!

So much about Birthday Cards. Oh dear..this is like what..the 4th entry for the day! Help...I can't stop blogging! What to do...blogger is a blogger..when I see, hear or smell something that is worth blogging about I can't resist doing it immediately, well, as long as there is access to the net and 'time' permits. By the way...Streamyx is having problems Again..can't login to Facebook. No MSN. Most pages are not loading properly or worse still do not load at all. I can't even go into Cbox to clear the chat messages as promised to SY. Since there is nothing left to do..I blog lor.

Oh yes..me and Daddy are friends again :)
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yeah u r now can be called a Blog Queen. Mmmm maybe u will soon hv an entry into the M'sian Book of Record for the most blog entries in a day ;)

    ReplyDelete