Thursday, April 30, 2009

So bored

I'm so bored.
Someone..entertain me pleaseee. Was so bored that I was 'flirting' with an ex-boss on FB.

ex-boss (status):Should I follow my brother and drive from KL to HK next year?
Me: omg. HK?!?!can i follow ah.

ex-boss :u sure? it is ard 30 days, but i might just join him at mongolia or somewhere thereabouts and then follow to hk...maybe 18-20 days then
Me:hmmm..no need to work meh. but i m really tempted. i need some adventure..very sian la. can u be my sugar daddy..for that particular mth.

ex-boss: wow...this is a pleasant (but nonetheless indecent) proposal...too good to be true :-)
Me:hahaha...sorry..wrong choice of words ...u r stil a 'young man' dun qualify to be sugar daddy la.
ex-boss: ya...me young and strong still...not qualified as sugar daddy yet...also not enough money to claim to be one...

Sigh. So bored. So bored.
Today I noticed that 6 out of 8 updates from my bloggie friends wrote about kids/ babies. Hurrr....I've nothing against parenting or kids..but.

I need to recruit more bloggie friends of different lifestages to come on board. I miss Mag! Where u?

It should be difficult to find non parents amongst my circle of friends. Even the younger ones like PPL are expecting or soon to be expecting. Very soon..in fact anytime now..FY will be a father too. Omigosh.

Again..I've nothing against parenting and kids...I just need some variety. Well..I can't join you guys (at least not in the short term)....so I need some distractions once in a while.


...lost my rambling momentum. Don't know what I'm rambling about actually.

Oh wait..I was going to say..

..that. at this age i'm at (mid thirties)....most of us would have moved on to a different lifestage ie. Married without kids yet or Married with kids.

Amongst those still in single-hood (like me and a few that I know)....we have a common 'sickness'. We are so used to having our own little space..we claim to enjoy the 'privacy and space' and yet we are constantly on a lookout for a more interesting life. Some are overworked or tired of work (cos' that's basically all we do)...I know someone who recently quit his job without another job and will be heading out to soul search. He said he may end up being a priest! LOL!!

oh..I missed my period this month. Have I been notty? Not that I know of. May be that explains why I'm so bored. Hormone imbalance.


~~end of rambling~~
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment