Friday, April 24, 2009

The Latio is 'injured'

What's the possibility of one crashing a new car against a pillar in an empty parking lot? Very high possibility..I can tell you that for sure because I just did that! You see..when the car park is empty..you get to choose from thousand and one lots ..shall I take this one or that one...oh..I take this one..it's nearer to the lobby..oh..lemme reverse to check if it is a reserved lot...and CRASH!

Sigh..

No worries though...it's just a minor graze...hope they can patch it up during the first service...BUT STIL?? You don't do that to a car that is less then a week old~

Sorry guys..those whom I am meeting tonite to show off the sparkling white dude..it's not 100% good anymore. Ermm..it's turning grey so it's not sparkling white neither.

P/S:
I'm surfing from Old Town Coffee @ Jaya One. I just had one of their breakfast set -- the My Noodle Set for RM5.90 (additional RM1 cos I opted for White Coffee instead of black). Top of mind..the noodle looks like those HK style instant noodle and it comes with an egg and a sausage..so RM4.90 is a good deal right? It turned out to be local instant noodle ..lol...either Maggie or Cintan. And..I only realised (after I finished) that my bowl didn't have any vege as illustrated. Well, if you don't mind having instant noodle for breakie..it's a good deal...it's still cheaper that having maggie mee in mamak stalls! Otherwise..just opt for the Toast Set..that comes with a Single Kaya Butter Toast, two half boil eggs and coffee..much more nutritious.


Leaving to a site later on..so I will be offline until I am done 'supervising'.

Meanwhile..say a little prayer for me..pray that I will be more alert alert while driving..to Shah Alam..unfamiliar zone for me..
Best Blog Tips

2 comments: