Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"Ganja" Kari Kepala Ikan


Such mundane-ness. I just had to distract myself.
This kari kepala ikan (curry fish head). When I first had it..I didn't think it was very good..(probably because I wasn't feeling too well that day). Fairoz insisted I will crave for it again.

True enough..one fine morning I found myself thinking about it.

I texted Fairoz --"Why is it that I am craving for Kari Kepala Ikan??"

Fairoz replied -- "I told you they put ganja (marijuana) in it!"

Today we went for our fix :D and we saw that handsome cop again! Ermm..was it him that made us keep going back to that crappy place..or was it really the marijuana fish head?

Oh oh..food blog..gotta have information on location -- inside the crappy bilding that looks like a bus station. It's actually a multi leve car park next to Kelab Syabas. Shop name - no idea. Just look for the shop that has most people eating curry fish head.

Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm maybe its both ;)

    Eh I hv a strange tot.......cud this cop be ur potential future husband ;) (remember u r suppose to be married by next year!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. my friend went to the extend of asking the stall owner if the cop is malay or chinese. malay wor but apprently frm east m'sia...may be bumi only le.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh.....dayak, kadazan or iban. At least you're safe....no puasa or sunat for you...*LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh not bad la, if he's a EM Bumis.......no need to convert ;). Eh go for it la ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So do u believe ur fengshui master? If so, tis could be ur future husband as Liew said.

    Keep d finger cross XXX

    ReplyDelete