Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Missing Rambles

I miss rambling. I wanna ramble on today. But I have nothing specific to ramble about. Are rambles suppos to be specific?

Some of my bloggie friends have been writing really good stuff. Specific. Straight to point. Purposive. Meaningful. Funny out right. Makes me ponder (again) about how I want or I should maintain the content of this blog. But then..e-life is e-life. It's unique in the sense that it is random. Full of crap in some ways but yet it's about me, my life, my friends ..oh well anything that captures my attention. It's very much like me in real life..I dislike law and order. I prefer to be free and easy. After the Nepal tour..I told myself I'll probably not sign up for any tour packages in future ....it makes my vacation depressing when I'm told what time I should wake, what time I should eat, where I should eat, what I should eat, bla bla bla. That explains my grades in school got worse as I got older. We didn't have many choices those days...especially with limited education fund...and education is supposedly The Key to move on in life. So..I just signed up for the only external programe my parents could afford...and got myself a degree...supposedly the ticket to a better life (no?) True in some sense..I probably won't have what I have if not for the Education. But then..I always suspect that I have a thing for some other things apart form academics...I don't like drawing though..I've never tried music....what can it be?

Was listening to Enigma just now...so soulful ..haha. Explains the deep thoughts up there. Pink's U n Ur Hand is on now....180 degree mood change :D


..It's super Tuesday..can't wait till the evening work out..been eating and eating and eating since Sunday. I must have put on KGs!!!

..speaking of food, shall I have McD, subway or rice for lunch today?
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. The world is complicated and serious enough - so please don't stop your random ramblings. If I want to read serious stuff, I go Malaysianinsider.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe it's ur b'day celebration, so u hv the licence to EAT........beside, where r the KGs you put on??? Can't see leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are actually doing a good job with all your rambles, makes me smile ...

    ReplyDelete