Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why do I blog?

RAMBLES: Am actually quite sleepy and tired now. But..still feel like blogging. Just realised that I didn't have any entry today :p. Had quite a good workout at the gym..although BC wasn't as fun..they stop doing the new BC 39 liao..I miss BC 39 :( Purged a few times this AM so tummy was a tiny bit uncomfortable today. Oh..I confirmed today that even eating a small portion of energy bar before a work out will cause stomach cramp during the work out. So..never eat no matter how small portion the food is..best to eat at least an hour before ya.


I am indeed happy to see you guys enjoying some of my crappy jokes here. Keeps me motivated to keep blogging. Not sure if I have written this before..but what the heck..I want to write again.

Why do I blog?


...love to see that e-life keeps you guys entertained (not always but at least some times la)
...blogging also keeps me sane and entertained
...sometimes blogging helps me to say things I would never say aloud
...e-life also keeps track of my life (not everything..but to some extend)
...i also think that blogging helps to improve my vocab and writing skills indirectly


*YAWN*...very sleepy. cannot think liao. will updatein the morning..if I think of more "reasons to blog"

**UPDATE:
Just thought of something. You know what I find interesting about blogging. e-life is not just about my life and trash talking..it also amazingly and mysteriously provides a dotted-line linkage ..sort of like a little network amongst my friends. For instance..the Blogroll (Bloggie Friends) that I have here is a mixture of ex-colleagues and ex-schoolmates and you guys don't know each other before this. Busybee doesn't know and have not even met Cowie or Gina for example..but ..funnily they know what's happening to each other's life via the blogs they keep. There's a setback for me though...alot of times..I assumed that I've said all that I want to say in here and I tend not to say again in real life. So...those who do not read e-life may not know latest developments in my life ..lol!

Many times ..I told Cowie (heavy user of the blogroll -haha) that..she may even know my friends better! Bloggies aside...there are also regulars who drop by ocassionally and exchange comments in selected entries. Not forgetting ...a few new regulars who 'emerged' recently..milee, RH, GHY. Anymore 'invincible regulars' out there that I am not aware of? Well..of course there are other successful bloggers who receive thousands of unique visits daily...e-life is nowhere near there...but then when there are thousands of visitors each day..it's a totally different platform already right? For now..let's just enjoy this little community :)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment