Tuesday, April 21, 2009

e-lifesl -- what do you like it to be about?

Just re-visited my previous msn blog ..omigosh..I started blogging as early as 2005!!! First entry was in 7th July 2005. I named the blog Elife..after being inspired by a deejay's quote that says "Life should be an Enjoyment, Not Endurance". So..Elife...should stand for "Life Enjoyment"..something of that sort : ) It's been four long years of crap blogging. KT complained that it is too 'rojak' i.e. I write about anything and everything--lol! Especially recently, Elife documents more about what's happening in my life and everyone and / or everything around me. So..now..in a way..it can now stands for 'Electronic Life'....just like 'Electronic Filing'. Hey..did you notice...e-life and e-file are spelled so similarly....people like me who has dyslexic symptoms would have misread :DDD



Enjoy Life ...or Electronic Life...it's still full of ramblings from good old WSL :) Keep visiting!





P/S:


I just felt dried up rashes all over the front of my lower neck/ upper chest. No wonder it was pinkish yesterday and I thought I was tanned -_-





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment