Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I am so happy

And I thought I will succeed in my Not Blogging For One Day campaign.
But I am so happy now :) Just found out about this other friend ..long lost friend ..has also been visiting Elife here. Welcome Milee! Well, I'm not dreaming to be a prominent blogger, I'm just so thrilled that Elife is providing updates..and entertainment to more and more people...some close friends, ex colleagues..and now I have old friends whom I haven't met for years coming on board. I'm just so happy. Oh ya...I mustn't forget..Elife is also a valuable chat platform for my dear fren SY ..it keeps her her sane --haha!

So..who is Milee? Someone I have not met for ...say ...18 years? Someone that I had some of my naughtiest moments in life with. Boy..I miss those days!
Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. Yes, elife is the only thing that's keeping me sane in the office ...

    Hi Milee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. True indeed. Ur elife keep me update too on wateva happening. So keep up d good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I feel so honoured that you mentioned Milee in your blog!! Thanks SL:-) 18 years ahh, that long huh...ayio I stopped counting a long time ago la. Btw a big hello to SY and I am guessing that is Su Yen:-)

    Have a good day folks, SL we in the same neighbourhood so lets meet for tea soon at Khanna's. See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its my pleasure Milee. I'm more honoured tat u took time off frm ur bz schedule to visit my lil space here!

    ReplyDelete