Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Rambles or Crap

Hee...I know! I've been posting crap lately. Many reasons to it. I'm confused? I'm indecisive? Do I want to be a crap blogger or a wordy blogger? GHY complained that she has problems reading the blog via her PDA when I have so many pics while KT complained that my ramblings are boring. Oh ya..there are more pics lately because my phone's bluetooth has been very good friends with the bluetooth dongle for my PC/NB.........they've been sync-ing very well. Some people asked how can I find so much to blog about..be it rambles or crap post. Let me tell you a secret - I have reserve crap entries up my sleeves saved as drafts :p Most times...all I need is a click and voila there is a crap post!

Rambling begins...

When was the last time you teared? I teared today when someone told me that today is her mom's birthday but her mom had passed away recently.

Today (or yesterday depending on when I post this) I saw this poor guy stranded on the road after crashing his Honda City up a curb and into a advertising stand....not sure how it happened..the site is at the 2nd exit road leading to SS2 via LDP. He must have lost control while making the turn..or was he speeding? The car was quite wrecked. Badly damaged front with smoke coming out. Poor guy. I'd be 'broken' if the same happens to my new baby. Drive safely. Pay attention when on the road. Stop dreaming. As a blogaholic, at that time, I did wish that my car is arm with a camera that snaps with a click of a button on my steering wheel :p

2008 Income tax return filing month it is. Just realised that I didn't receive any reminder..neither by snail mail nor email. Arghhh..gotta look for that messy file again. CC spent her weekend FILING these stuff. Apparently filing is a relaxing task for her. It's a daunting task for me! Where is that damn file! Even if I have the file..but the sight of the messy content puts me off.

It's past midnight...brand new day! Isn't it great to have another day? I look forward to snuggling into my lovely bed. I look forward to meeting chao kung (a.k.a. sleep master). I look forward to having my morning coffee - ummph. I look forward to my tuesday super gym day in the evening. By now, you should notice that something is missing - a portion of the day is deliberately left out :D


It's not easy to ramble. And I don't do it on purpose. I ramble when there are things on my little mind. Most times not very happy thoughts, unfortunately. So..I think it's better to have more crap posts here eh? Rambling helps me to spring clean (click to see Gina's latest) my mind though.

Alright..enough rambling. Need my beauty sleep. I have not even read today's newspaper (the hard (traditonal) copy, I mean.

Errm..shall I post this now, schedule the post or saved it to drafts?
Ok..scheduling it to auto-post at 9am just so it seems that I arrived Early to the office tomorrow.

Oh..before I go....Here's something funny ..enjoy....

Twelve of the most outrageous excuses employees have heard for being late to work
1. My heat was shut off so I had to stay home to keep my snake warm.
2. My husband thinks it's funny to hide my car keys before he goes to work.
3. I walked into a spider web on the way out the door and couldn't find the spider, so I had to go inside and shower again--- I LIKE THIS
4. I got locked in my trunk by my son.
5. My left turn signal was out so I had to make all right turns to get to work--THIS IS USABLE TOO
6. A gurney fell out of an ambulance and delayed traffic.
7. I was attacked by a raccoon and had to stop by the hospital to make sure it wasn't rabid.
8. I feel like I'm in everyone's way if I show up on time-- HOW TRUE!
9. My father didn't wake me up.
10. A groundhog bit my bike tire and made it flat.
11. My driveway washed away in the rain last night.
12. I had to go to bingo.


SOURCE:CNN.COM
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. I think you can tell your avid reader to read your blog through RSS reader in the PDA phone. That way, it's fast.. I believe the reason your blog has so much to load is due to your side bar - makna la, WWF la, facebook la.. etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont forget our little chat box too...Haha

    ReplyDelete