Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've got it - The Nissan Latio Sport

It comes with a colouring book!
.

.

.

.
.
.
... an intelligent key!
.
.
.

Ta daaaa....
.
.
.

semi-leather furnishing...




Electronic sterring wor..it's ...light!
the entertainment zone is nothing to shout about..
no cd changer, no USB / Ipod input



.

.
Smaller trunk..but 'population size' remains the same







P/S:
Went for a snack with big bro after collecting the car, while I was outside the mamak shop, I was trying to pull out the plastic cover from one of the seats -- a man parked next to us said this to me:
..hi..you just got your car issit?
..congrats! It's a very good car.
~~~END~~~
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. I have actually seeb WSL's car !! Lucky me I also got to sit in the car:-) Its a real beauty and so sleek....well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool...............look forward to next Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete