Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I pay your hair cut..

While I was bored stiff queueing up for my Subway sandwich, I couldn't help eavesdropping on this conversation.

For some reasons ..I was surrounded by very tall huge men at the queue. Men like Subway? I felt like a midget! Anyway..suddenly I heard the one behind me talking:

Man behind me :..where you going? (to someone who was walking pass)
The other man : .... (didn't catch what he said..but he went separate ways)

Moments later..the other man came by again..waving a copy of brochure about a Wash n Cut haircut offer for RM12

Man behind me : go go..i pay for it! (my eyebrows raised..*huh*)
The other man : ..huh..u kidding? (he has quite long hair..I notice..but still? he doesn't look like he can't afford a haircut)

Man behind me : Go..i pay!
The other man : u kidding?

Man behind me : Go..i pay!
The other man : u kidding? or what?


The above repeated quite a few times..."go".."u kidding"..."go"..."u kidding"
Eventually..the other man..really went for his hair cut!
While he was leaving...

Man behind me : got money or not..come come..(taking out his wallet)



Haha..all kinds of characters we have around us? What kind of relationship do you think they have? My guess will be boss - subordinate type. The boss can't stand his messy image!

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I love Subway.. I just can't afford one. When Annie and I was in UK, a 6" sub cost one pound. AND with coupons, you could buy one and get the other free!!

    ReplyDelete