Friday, April 03, 2009

My life is as good as over....

Damn it.
Damn it.
Damn it.

This is the worse ever.
Lost a file before.
Deleted one or two powerpoint charts before.
Lost one or two hours work before.

NO BIG DEAL.

This time is BIG TIME LOSS.

I just OVERWROTE a huge data set that I've been working on for months!
My life is as good as over man.
I swear I renamed the file. I SWEAR I DID!
But...apparently it wasn't.

It's gone..all gone. gone. gone. gone.


Well..there's nothing I can do right now.
Just pray and hope that...pray and hope for *what*
That..if I ever need those things that I deleted ....I have the preseverance to find my way back again.
That's all I can hope for.


Damn it.

If you don't see me anymore updates from me...I may have gone to kill myself!
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear!!!! Maybe u can get your bro & sis to try to do a system recovery - you might be able to recover the file

    By the way, since you posted comments in ur blog, I assume u r still alive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be able to recover one.. ask ur bro.. think my bro might know.. let me ask and see. crazy ah? kill urself over data loss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah wah, so tai wok.

    hope all works out well ..

    ReplyDelete