Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Irritating Bank Officer - Part 2

Ring Ring..my mobile buzzed..recognised the no. it's from the stupid officer.
Helo..helo..as usual officer is also partially deaf..can't hear my hellos.
He hung up!

Ring ring..my desk phone rang.
Helo Helo...expecting stupid officer.

Stupid Officer:helo helo..wsl ah. i m xx from 'blic blic' bank ah.
Me: erm.
Stupid Officer:ur loan ah..Approve oridi la.
Me:erm - didn't expect non approval..no big deal

Stupid Officer: so..u wan to meet me in your office or at the dealer?
ME: Dealer please....no way I m gonna meet this idiot alone

Stupid Officer: oh like tat..or I ask Alan to contact you la.
ME: ok --better still. I don hv to meet this idiot after all

~END~

Note:
WSL is normally a forgiving and patient being but some people I really can't stand.




Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Remem those HK TVB drama we watch where the begining part always show 1 couple arguing and hating each other? The next thing we know, love blossom...:P

    Elife reader, the bet is coming to an end soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D blic blic bank..
    haha.. like Cowie's comment too!!
    Ya, don't scold so much, law of attraction, u never knw what's coming ur way ah..

    ReplyDelete