Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jumble Station

RAMBLES: Was just telling WK less than five mins ago that I won't be blogging tonite....look I 'm here! Dead tired. Extremely bloated and filled due to almost a full day of 'pigging'. Oink oink. Just came back from the qing ming do. It was raining on and off but it was still quite sunny and hot. Very sleepy now..yawnn....zzzzz. Oink Oink. Suppose to submit the online tax return thingy....so lazyyyy.. Still have time right? Right? Can I postpone to next week? I wanna sleep. I smell too...can't think of a right word to describe the smell. I should bath first..may be I will be fresher and will be able to get my butt up to do the tax thingy.

Alright..enough crap talk.

This post is dedicated to the Jumble Station -- a non profit effort to support Single Parents in Malaysia.

Jumble Station – a community outreach initiative designed to raise funds to assist Single Parents in need some of whom are part of the Shelter Home Single Mothers Network. We're open to helping any Single Parent in need, regardless of race, religion or creed. JS aims to economically empower Single Parents and the poor to be financially independent in the long run by owning or running their own small businesses eventually. Jumble Station (JS) opened its doors on August 28 2007 and we're still evolving.




How you can help?
If you have unwanted items that are still in repairable and in reasonable usable condition..send to Jumble Station will ya? Clothes, Books, Furnitures, Anythng, Everything except animals...and one more thing ( I forgot what the lady told me)

Collection service is available for bigger items e.g. TV, Fridge..etc. If not ..drop off points are located at:

F1-01-05 Angsana Flat
Subang Mewah

Dream Centre
Behind Jaya 33, Petaling Jaya


Contact Details:
Tel: 016 220 2958 - Mary Anne Tan
Email: jumblestation@gmail.com
blog : http://jumblestation1.blogspot.com/



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment