Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I did it AGAIN!

This is classic.
1st class.
Even more bizarre then losing a padlock key.

Well I thought I lost it...although it didn't seem possible to lose it when all I did after changing was visiting to the ladies and straight to the RPM studio.

Anyhow..I didn't have the keys with me upon reaching the RPM studio. Searched high and low..in the ladies...re-track all the places that I walked pass. No keys.



So how?





Had to request to cut the padlock lor...and I had to do it it myself cos the guys can't enter the ladies changing area and there were no ladies on duty. The only female around is the cleaner and I couldn't find her.








PIC TAKEN FROM :www.sella.co.nz


I not bad oso hoh...can manage this humongous gadget alone...












Guess what?
The keys were in the locker ~_~
These days..I seem to have left my brain somewhere. Anyone seen my pea brain?
Best Blog Tips

7 comments:

  1. haha..i wil proably leave them in the fridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful of your intelligent key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful of your intelligent key!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got feeling very soon the "intelligent key" will end up in the car instead.
    Btw, my friend who drives a Latio went to open someone's Latio. Unable to open, he called for a locksmith. Will you be like him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the "intelligent car" won't lock when the key is in the car..so in that aspect I m safe ;) but there are chances where I wil drop it inot the toilet bowl or smthg..nvr know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm or you might place the intelligent key somewhere and you can't find it!!!

    ReplyDelete