Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh.. wat a day..

How was ur Sunday?

Mine was great. BC in the morning (as usual). Had lunch with old man...main purpose is to take him for a spin in the new car. Played badminton with Gan..2 hours! And I have not played since December! Didn't plan for this actually..she sms-ed to say that she booked a 2 hour court with no players..(all because her 5 yr old son is having is his 1st lesson there..sigh..things that parents do). Anyway..I enjoyed the game..always love this game no matter what. Met up with Milee and EL for tea after the game. It was great...especially meeting Milee after so many many ..many years.

Hot hot day though. I have a headache now. Wish I can sleep..but..I have to do the e-fling thingy :( Can't even remember how and where to start! Urghh...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment