Friday, April 17, 2009

yooo hooo..

I's sooo bored here (fyi..still stuck in the office waiting for the %$#@ session to end) ...so bored..that I think I am beginning to blow bubbles with my saliva. Nothing's happening in facebook. No updates in blogs that I like to read...so bored that I am clicking on old entries to read. Patheticcccc. Nothing's happening in Twitter neither...whiitt..twiitt..anybody there~~~yoo hooooo

What I did in the last hour..
  • trash chatting with fafa
  • visited bodycombat fanatic facebook group
  • took a quiz in facebook - - I am a Shopaholic Under Control
  • check twitter
  • check blog roll for updates
  • check facebook for updates
  • check twitter again
  • check elife for visitors
  • spoke to BIL ,found out sis had to spend a nite in the hospital..minor surgery - no worries
  • google about body combat
  • google about tropicana medical ctr -- where sis is -- think I wil drop by later
  • back to twitter..added photo
  • back to facebook..thought of adding a game ..too lazy
  • thought of downloading songs...nahh...lazyyyy
  • checke blog roll again for updates
  • checke elife again for visitors

If the bloody session doesn't end soon..I will go bonkers..........

purrbrurppprrr...saliva bubbles in the making....

Best Blog Tips

1 comment: