Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Early Morning Storm

My beauty sleep got disrupted when a thunder storm broke out at about 330am this morning. The wind was unusually Strong..as in Really Strong. Rain water was coming into my room even after I shut tight all the windows. For a while..I felt like a tramp sleeping at a sidewalk, I could feel tiny drops of water 'raining' on me once in a while when the wind gets stronger. I even had to shift my bed cos it was getting wetter and wetter. At times I just sat up trying to figure out where the rain came in from or..was it the roof giving away! I was also trying to remember if I put up any clothes to dry (sometimes I wash and hang out post-gym apparels at night)..if I had hang out any clothes..they would have been blown away to far away land cos I normally don't put any clothes clip ...lazyyy bum. I was also worried about my 'new baby' out in the rain :D poor baby (fyi - my previous car had water sipping in when it rains). poor cat. poor dogs. My heart goes out to the homeless, to those unfortunate families who live in not so condusive homes...they must be scrambling around to prevent the wind and rain from damaging their homes.....

Think I dozed off after about 15 mins.

Guess what time I woke up in the morning. Alarm sounded at 7am...knocked it off. And I didn't wake until EIGHT!
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. It's raining in PJ .. but not the type of storm you described..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I din realize it was raining so heavily..............hahahaha look like I can sleep thru rain & storm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wk..u r the 3rd person who said that to me today. either i live in a storm desert or u guys really sleep like logs

    ReplyDelete