Wednesday, April 01, 2009

One of those days...

It's April Fool's Day :) Have you been fooled today? This day used to be such a fun day in school. We can come out with all kinds of silly stupid jokes to fool each other all day and won't get tired of it. Such fun. Somehow as we get older..we tend to lose interest in pure innocent fun.

I was digging hard and deep into my Right Brain (click to take the right vs. left brain creativity test) to come out with a fun April Fool joke for today's entry...unfortunately..today just doesn't seem like a good day...for me at least. You know..one of those days...some would say that 'you woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" But then..I only have one side of bed to wake up to. I think I have a sickness :p I woke up in the middle of the night (again)...looking for 'something' but now that I am awake I don't know what it was I was looking for. Anyway..why do I feel lousy today? I don't know. Seems like I woke up with a frown permanently pasted on my forehead and it feels like I have this huge rock on my chest pressing against my lungs so hard that I had to breath harder than usual to get enough oxygen through. The mind ...wanders uncontrollably far far away to some unknown space....was searching and flipping frantically through the pen drive (attached to the FM modulator) for all my favourite tracks hoping that they will bring back my peaceful soul or whatever. Nothing works. Emergency brake two times because it took longer than usual to register that the cars in front are no longer moving. And of all days...I had to choose today to order a different type of coffee (kopi tarik a.k.a coffee with sweetened condensed milk) instead of the normal susu lembu brew (fresh cow's milk coffee brew a.k.a latte)...it tastes like Sugar Water...*rolling eyes*

I wish I'm at a Beach now.





Unfortunately I'm not...working on these..

and staring at these..bank statements!

Need to submit these for loan application.

Getting my baby soon:)

Don't worry folks. I'll be fine. Just one of those crappy days. Hormones..I guess. I feel better already after rambling so much crap here. I'm also nibbling on chocolates. Here's an excerpt from my brain creativity test results :

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.

Bummer! What am doing here..stuck in a deskjob?

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. one of those days huh? it'll be over soon (err. i mean work).. tomorrow's another new day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I am sure you will feel very different when you hv ur new baby ;)

    ReplyDelete