Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I put my baby to 'Jail'

Seriously, I've gotta put a stop to all these. I'm such a blur queen! This time it is something totally new. Exactly 7 days after locking padlock keys in the locker...I got my car CLAMPED! All because I was so blur that I parked at a reserved lot. Firstly..I've been parking at this level 7 of Amcorp multi level car park for ..like 5 years, how can I not know that the lot is reserved! Secondly..there are many other open lots available..there are no reasons to be such an idiot! I really have no idea what I was thinking. Where I was looking. I swear I didn't realise it is a reserved lot until I saw the CLAMP in the evening. And...yea..the sign is big and visible then..lot is reserved for WMU XXXX ...*shit*
PIC SOURCE:www.dailymail.co.uk
Ohhh...poor thing. It's like leaving my new born bay in Jail! I'm a horrible mother --__--
PIC SOURCE : affordablehousinginstitute.org
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. What can I say? Women driver!

    Have I told you what the P sign stands for? You know, the one people put in front and back of the car to signifies "Practice"?

    Well, P actually stands for Perempuan..

    Or if it is a Malay lady driver, it's P = Pao Tao...

    Or if it turns out to be a man driver, then he must be P = Pondan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Speechless* Cant I imagine if I ask you to babysit my kids!!!! So hopeless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei..I m not a P driver lar.
    and don't insult woman and stop being racist here ler.

    ReplyDelete