Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Streamyx - pleaseee..buck up for goodness sake!

I have to bitch about this!

Streamyx! TM! Telekom..or whatever..if you are reading this. You guys really need to buck up!

Firstly...I always always always have 'hang sessions' with our account and it happens at least once a week.

Secondly..when that happens..we have to call the call center for help. The conversation is almost identical each time:

...who's on the line please?
..may I have you username?
..and your tel. no is 012 xxxx
..tq for the verification
...and this acount is registered under xxxx
..tq for the verification
..and how can I help you
...oh..you have a hang session indeed
..I will help you to delete the session
..please switch off you modem and on back in 15 seconds
...how else can I help you?

I've given up asking why does it hang so often as I never did get a convincing solution. All I need is for them to delete the damn session so I can have the internet back! I can die wihout WWW you know.

However! It is bl**dy frustrating even trying to get to through to someone at the call centre. Each time I call..I had to hold for 10-15 mins..sometimes..I never get even get connected. This is ridiculous!! Especially when it is coming from the country's MAIN TELECOMMUNICATION HUB.

I am pisssed. Very pisssed.

It took me one hour to get through to a human being this morning. I can memorise the sequence of the IVR system by now:

..terima kasih kerana menghubungi TM
..sila tekan 1 ountuk Bahasa M'sia dan tekan 2 untuk Bahasa English
..TQ for calling TM
..pls press 1 for technical assistance, 2 for billing....
..your call is important to us..our rep. are currently engage and are not able to take you call..pls hold while we try to connect you...
...*stupid music*
.....your call is important to us..our rep. are currently engage and are not able to take you call..pls hold while we try to connect you...
...*stupid music*
.....your call is important to us..our rep. are currently engage and are not able to take you call..pls hold while we try to connect you...
..THE ABOVE REPEATS FOREVER....

The best part is..there were a few times....I hear a different message that goes like this:

..sorry..all our rep are still engage and can't attend to you..pls try to call again later or visit our website at.. somethin.help.something

DUH!!! My internet is down!! I can't access the net.

SO..the above went on and on for one hour. It can be frustrating when you all you is the machine to talk to. Very frustrating. At times I felt like breaking the bl**dy phone.

To give a little credit to the call centre..I did manage to get thru to a human being finally. The lady was very patient and polite. Well..what else can they do right. Problem solved within minutes. But..it's ridiculous ...to have to spend an hour to get through just to solve a minor problem.

You think about it Streamyx..is that efficient???
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Actually you shld write them an official complain. They REALLY SUCKS big time.

    Every nite, when I surf, the speed is quite slow one

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, recently hang so frequently, almost every nite. our country only have 1 fix line broad band provider, that's why where they keep this kind of service level.

    ReplyDelete