Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Mini Toy - Buffalo's MiniStation Lite

I can't help keep seeing my nephew's and niece's cute looks everytime I drop by my own blog. They are just too cute! Just like looking at myself in the mirror :DDD..dream on....could be possible 36 years ago.

Anyway..here's something to distract you from those two cuties. I finally have a portable hard disk! Sleek?


250GB Mini Sation Lite from Buffalo $213
Darn..been pretty useless ever since I got home. I should go do something prolific....like cleaning the room? Fold / Organise those fresh dry laundry? Ironing...oh noo...the weather's too hot for ironing! I dunno why I bother buying clothers that require ironing when I simply hate ironing ....I ended up wearing them likeeee... once a year....??
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment