Thursday, April 09, 2009

Lunch Indigested



Sorry..picture quality not very good as it was taken from my phone. That was my lunch - Smoked Salmon Angelhair (tossed in Cream, served with Caviar & Parley) from Delicious, Bangsar Village. It was indeed delicious! But...

I think my digestion system can't handle angelhair :( It's been 12 hours...I can still feel chunks of angelhair floating around poking against my stomach. Had very little for dinner. I'm actually abit hungry now..but *whimper* ..I'd better not eat too much before the indigestion settles down.

Btw..lunch was with SY and SM..my college mates. Oh..but..SY was also my secondary school mate. confusing..I know. Never mind. Thanks for lunch SY! She said it's a treat for me..for providing her daily entertainment in e-life here :D Aha...my fisrt pay check as a blogger! Hooray.

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment