Saturday, April 18, 2009

I can be such a clumsy dude



If there is an award for World Most Clumsy Dude, I will win it hands down.















First, I pumped a full tank of petrol (worht 73 bucks!) into this old car that I know very well that is going to be handed over for trade in the very next day. Piak!
























Second, I left the petrol tank cover at the petrol station. Even left the petrol tank door open for the night. I've been driving for about 10 years now..I've never done that before until now. Piak Piak!






















Third, I lost the padlock at the gym AGAIN.
Thi is my 3rd lock. Piak Piak Piak!
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Haha, i am so tired now, but I still burst out laughing!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe I think u r too excited on getting ur new wheels!!!!

    ReplyDelete