Sunday, April 05, 2009

A 'typical' Sunday (Not?)


Was your Sunday a typical predicted one?
Mine....was..err..'quite' A Typical...read on...and you can tell me if it is A Typical :)

1.Morning tai chi as usual (fyi, I skipped for 2 weeks liao) ..but this fine morning the instructor was in one of his 'moods'..Drilled us to the max 0_x OUCH!

2. And so..I ended up late for BC..but it's ok, the Drilling earlier in the morning had done enough to warm and strengthen every muscle there is in me....was all pumped up for BC. What a great time I had. Love it! when it's a 110% work out. Folks...forget about spenning on alcohol, clubbing, ciggies or drugs to distract yourself from your stress and worries..just go get a good work out in these GX classes at the gym. Fabulous effect. May be I shall go for another one tomorrow morning *blink* Need all the distraction that I can have..before..'reality' hits.


3. Sent car for a wash....and it rained IMMEDIATELY , the moment I drove out of the car wash. Can you believe that? I know it's rainy season..but does it have to be Immediately?? It's still raining...%$#@!& might as well don't wash!



4. And...and..finally..I commited to the car loan o_o I must be crazy to sign on another liability at such economic situation..I know! Helping out the economy I am. If everyone's holding back..it will slump even lower ..correct?

Pic taken from :www.cartoonstock.com

P/S: Before everyone starts asking again - I will probably get the car just before or on my birthday on the 27th :) The salesman says that he will get me a small gift and may be get me a nicer looking no. plate since it is going to be my born day. So sweet of him to notice my birthdate But...I told him to save all that..I'd be delighted if he can get me a couple thousands extra from the old car trade-in! A brand new Kia Spectra is selling at about $55k - I bought mind for almost $80K seven years ago!!! And it's now only worth $10 to $13K. niama.... NEVER EVER BUY A KIA/ NAZA CAR.
If you are still thinking about what to get me for my Birthday.. may I suggest paying for my 1st month instalment? I can let you test drive :) Better still if you wanna cpntribute to subsequent months.
Vrroom.....
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Hehehehe so u finally COMMITTED and signed on the dotted line. I guess now u kenot 'suk sah' ;).

    Mmmm I doubt anyone will take up your b'day gift suggestion - our gang had made a b'day 'pact' a couple years back, so I hv to stick to the pact, so can't contribute

    ReplyDelete
  2. never buy a hyundai too. no second hand value!!! I can only buy you dinner but no money to pay for your instalment....

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about all of u elife regulars..put together a birthday fud for my car instalment. what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete