Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Phone calls

Ermm..
I've been blogging alot eh. Becoming a nuisance to my own blog. Was suppose to meet the car salesman today but he couldn't make it and so..here I am. Was thinking about going for a dip in the pool initially but now that the day is ending I feel kind of tired and drained emotionally and physically. Was telling KT that today is an EMO day for me..don't know why. The littlest thing will have an effect on me. KT said I "CI SIN" (i.e. Crazy)

Really don't feel like going home so early. My bladder is full. The last time I went to the toilet was....2 o'clock?! Ain't going until I finish this post.

My childhood best fren (OMM) called me just now. We (me in particular) seldom call each other...so..when there is a call I expected it to be of something in particular to..err..may be an invitation to her kids party, etc etc.

She went..:

Hello.
How are you.
Hey..yesterday I dreamt about you.
You told me that you wanted to hold a surprise birthday party for Esther.
You were very enthusiastic..buying drinks and food, etc


And I went:

Huh...
What kind of dream is that.
You miss me that much ah.
Esther doesn't need me to hold her birthday party la..she has a family now.
And..it's just not me to do such things.
So..why did you call??

And she went:

Huh..nothing la..just wanted to say HI..and tell you about my dream haha...
Why..can't call you ah?

And I went:

No la..you know me la...I normally make calls only when I have something in particular to say or inform. You know what I mean?

The she said:

Oh ..like tat la. Ok la. (laff..). So..next time I won't call you for nothing la.
BYE BYE laaaa!


Ooops...
I did it again. I did the same to Gan last week when she called and I kept asking her.."what's up what's up". She was like..'what's with you! people call u..you keep asking what's up ...why you call"

hahaha....that's me. Not the type who will yak yak yak on the phone. Unless..I'm really bl**dy free..e.g. stuck in a jam or something, waiting for someone, etc etc.


hmm..must I re-evaluate my phone etiquette?
Best Blog Tips

6 comments:

  1. Yeah u need to re-evaluate ur phone etiquette. Maybe you shld just have fun, enjoy the conversation esp if a good friend called :)

    Btw, you hv been blogging a lot ho......wonder when u do work ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you have experience too much people call to inform unhappy news .. takut already.

    Don't think negatively so that you can better welcome any calls from friends/ relatives ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, very hak yan chang. Must ask reason why people call you. Why cant you be like school days ah? So relax and yak non stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. helo cowie - i where got yak yak non stop..i've always been a quiet sweet gal since young ; as far as I can rem la.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WSL, u quiet girl since young ??? My memory must be really failing me :P heehee...

    Are you feeling guilty when people call to just say HI! so you need to ask why they're calling? I do feel bad cos' in the crazy world I hardly have time to call my old friends to just yak n yak.Just like the old times. Now without chat site at work, think i'll be worst ... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. no meh..i was la. According to the brain creativity test thg..I am a right brainer..lady of few words..very little verbal communication :)

    ReplyDelete