Thursday, April 09, 2009

Happy Easter

Read more about Easter HERE






P/S:
My work PC has been giving me lot's of problems lately but I've been procrastinating on switching to another newer PC. Just too lazy to do backup and files transfer. It's getting from bad to worse...it shuts down by itself all of a sudden..like when I am in the middle of doing something and it goes POOOOFFF...and everything went Black. How scary can that be..not for the faint hearted. It happened like 5 times yesterday. Today once. After the POOOF...I had to like reboot the PC, reopen the files, email, etc etc..and that will take up about 5-10 mins?!
I know I know..you must be screaming at me ---How can I tolerate right? I told you ..WSL has high tolerance level :)
Anyway...I'm ready to 'move on'. The new CPU is standing by. Deleted all unnecessary personal files. Important personal files are ready to be backed up in a folder. Big bro will get me an external hard disk to backed these up from the PC fair this weekend. Emails are sorted out. My inbox only has One mail now :) All the others are moved to respective folder ...but I will have to export them to respective destinations. Arrgh..so torublesome! Haven't done that.
Otherwise..I am ready to 'move on'. It's a pretty good feeling actually.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Happi Easter.

    Try ask ur bro 2 change ur CPU fan. Sometimes it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i know what you mean - really lots of work. Luckily for me, I have IT support to do this.

    Wah..........another new toy to play with ;)

    ReplyDelete